Thursday, April 6, 2017

Honk!


Tonight was the big DBS musical and, once again, it was fantastic!!  Have I mentioned that I love this school?!  These 4th and 5th graders worked so hard for months memorizing their lines, rehearsing the songs, and perfecting their stage presence.  The drama club teachers worked equally hard to ensure an amazing performance!  I watched the dress rehearsal with the 3rd graders today (the whole student body was in attendance but I was sitting with the 3rd graders) and they were enthralled!  They were pointing out the actors they know and saying how excited they were that next year would be their turn!  I left with a smile from ear to year and by the end of the evening show my cheeks were sore from smiling and laughing.  I feel so incredibly lucky to be a part of this amazing school community.

No comments:

Post a Comment