Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Last week to check out books!

Believe it or not the school year is quickly coming to a close!  This is the last week for students to check out books from the school library.  I am talking with each class this week about why we need to stop check-outs before the end of school and about the importance of returning all library books before June 15th.  I have the big job of inventorying all the books in the library and it will be much easier if the books are here. :)

Next week I will send home overdue notices.  Please help your child find any missing books and send them back to school.  If you find books that have been damaged, please send them back as well.  I'd like to see them and update our catalog appropriately.  If you cannot find a book after searching high and low, please let me know.  I'll mark it lost in the catalog.  I don't want any child to have to start the new school year in August with "over due book" notices.


No comments:

Post a Comment