Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New year, new fish

My daughter and I cleaned the fish tank over vacation, and unfortunately several of the cichlids didn't survive the stress of my lack of fish knowledge.  We were able to save one, but the other four were belly up too fast! 😞

I called my friend for advice and she and her family so generously donated an afternoon to helping me get that tank back in order and ready for some new fish.  Yesterday we picked out five Molly fish and one Alge eater, hoping they would all play nicely with the remaining cichlid, nicknamed "baby fish."

So far everyone is settling in and seems happy, or so we think, it's hard to tell with fish!

The kids were all happy to find the pretty new tank and shiny new fish to welcome them back to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment